Insertcoolnamehere Insertcoolnamehere

Youtube some fruity loops tutorials. This would have been better if your saw wasn't as loud in the begining and you mixed it up a bit for some variety. Pretty good for a first audio toon.

&amp;lt;.:Dubstep Battle:.&amp;gt; <.:Dubstep Battle:.>

This is definitively not dub step. I would have put it under a different genre if i were you. YOu should look up some debstep tutorials on youtube, and even some free dubstep files so you know how they are contructed. Look into searching dubstep flp if your using fruity loops/

Genecros responds:

^I did say in the comments that it's not a deep dubstep, and as LeirbagZero mentioned, it's more trance-ish. So you are right. It's lame dubstep. But zero stars tells me that the song is not good at ALL, which I don't believe is exactly true... but I'm prejudiced about my own work. :)
Anyway, thanks for the tips!

&amp;lt;.:Distance:.&amp;gt; <.:Distance:.>

Oh yea dude this sucks. Everything is off tune and it just doesn't mix together well at all.

Genecros responds:

I now realize some of that, but a little more explanation...?

[Jay T] - Poundcake! [Jay T] - Poundcake!

Pretty .

frikin.

raw.

Now hand over the pound cake.

AetherNG responds:

You'd like some pound cake!!!

MPC: Enlightened Soul MPC: Enlightened Soul

Sounds pretty decent, although it feels like its missing some stuff. I can't put my finger on it though.

Kasperkain responds:

Thanks for the review?

Into The Void Into The Void

More industrial then techno to tell you the truth.

SeanSullivan responds:

yea, knowing genres... not my strong suit.

[RM] - Karma WIP [RM] - Karma WIP

-Good intro
-Nice kicks
-pretty tight wobble

Wish there was a drop though and some actual melody in the middle besides just non stop wobble.

The Bears are Back The Bears are Back

It would be way better with out the high hats or if you changed the high hats for kicks or drums. I liked everything else though.

BinaryGuy responds:

I was looking around for a way to vary the high hats, like add in a second high hat that would compliment the other and allow me to over-use them both.
I'd think turning the volume down on the high hat and leaving everything else at it's volume would help.
Thanks for the review! Keep reviewing audio! It helps!

ASCBoard ASCBoard

Not bad very repetitive though, wish you mixed it up a bit more and was longer.

supervoltage responds:

Trust me, if my 16 year old brain would just fucking let go of the initial riff, I'd make much more awesome songs.

Sticky Dream Sticky Dream

It's not the worst thing I have ever heard.