Hamsters: the sniper Hamsters: the sniper

Very corny, you should work on story telling and voice acting. The quality of the video doesn't matter to me as long as teh matterial is interesting.

Go! Animate rocks! Go! Animate rocks!

It is known.

Oddly compelling, indeed.

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Got a shiny butterfree

Want to trade a shiny butterfree or butterfly w.e its called lol forgot for a squirtle or bulbasuar.

Rainbow Dash: CC Rainbow Dash: CC

Uploading several new games. Next update will be n

Could use some more work on it to make it more fun, a background for starters, some more levels, enemies, items, etc.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Great Game

Awesome game, I am having so much fun playing it. High overall replay value!

Insertcoolnamehere Insertcoolnamehere

Youtube some fruity loops tutorials. This would have been better if your saw wasn't as loud in the begining and you mixed it up a bit for some variety. Pretty good for a first audio toon.

&amp;lt;.:Dubstep Battle:.&amp;gt; <.:Dubstep Battle:.>

This is definitively not dub step. I would have put it under a different genre if i were you. YOu should look up some debstep tutorials on youtube, and even some free dubstep files so you know how they are contructed. Look into searching dubstep flp if your using fruity loops/

Genecros responds:

^I did say in the comments that it's not a deep dubstep, and as LeirbagZero mentioned, it's more trance-ish. So you are right. It's lame dubstep. But zero stars tells me that the song is not good at ALL, which I don't believe is exactly true... but I'm prejudiced about my own work. :)
Anyway, thanks for the tips!

&amp;lt;.:Distance:.&amp;gt; <.:Distance:.>

Oh yea dude this sucks. Everything is off tune and it just doesn't mix together well at all.

Genecros responds:

I now realize some of that, but a little more explanation...?